Saturday, December 19, 2015

A tragic (true) story/ DON'T text while driving

 Hi! So this is gonna be a rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyy sad post. Well, remember in my first 30 day challenge and I said my last name was gonna be changed to Jones, well I said it was a bitter sweet story? This is that story.
 So, my Mom didn't marry my biological father (I'm gonna call him Texter) so my last name was grammy's (and my Mom's at that time), Crocker. Texter went to jail when I was 5, he just got out recently, he started being good, and turning his life around. He died. He was texting on his phone and driving, he missed a stop sign at the same time an elderly couple was going and they crashed. The elderly were able to get out of the heap of rubble their cars were condensed to but, Texter wasn't so lucky. His brain cells started dying and by the time the doctor's got to him it was to late. I never even got to say 'good bye'. FOR PETE'S SAKE! THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM I WAS 5! I was 5. I was 5. *Starts crying* 30 min.s later 
 I'm back! Back to the story. Anyway when I was 5 my Mom met another man and started dating him. They got married. He is my step dad. I love him with all my heart! His last name is Jones, so's my Mom's and my little bro's. I want to get my name changed too.

Moral of the story
DON'T TEXT WHILE DRIVING!
I'm sorry I got all emotional a while ago. It's just... hard.

Bye Sincerely Dani

8 comments:

  1. Oh no Dani, I am so sorry for your loss <3 But I'm glad you have new father who loves and cares about you :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for caring Noor! I really appreciate that! <3 I've gotten a lot better, I just sometimes need to talk about it and break down. I actually get to do that on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Oh no. I feel so sorry for you. Are you OK? It's good that you like your stepfather though and he cares about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANY time you want to talk about this, please come to me. I am always here.
    Ps. I'm betting your step dad loves you with all his heart too.

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones